Valentine's Day is coming up and I have compiled a list of things for those who are lacking in the creativity department. (You may have seen some of these around!)
And you don't need a significant other to do them!
Things to Make VD More Memorable:
1. Dance to ABBA.
2. Name a boat after yourself or a loved one.
3. Read about steamy romance in a great novel by Heidi.
4. Visit your local Costco for bathroom etiquette.
5. Don't underestimate the sexiness of a snuggie or shamwow.
6. It's OK to buy things on sale like T.
7. In some instances, giving exercise equipment is acceptable.
8. Look at pictures of other people enjoying themselves on a cruise.
9. Make a homemade card.
10. Remind people you ARE funny and you still "got it".
12. Show them why they shouldn't leave you home alone.
13. Tell them you heart them.
14. Be grateful for what you have!
Late entry: #15. Wear the right shoes.